Day 158

God is with you along the way.

We have the power to choose whatever we want but remember that in every direction that we are taking let God determine your steps. God is not million miles away from you, he is always there ready to tell you that you follow in his way. God is not finished with us yet. We may feel bitterness along the struggles, we may fail to survive but God simply tells us to have faith in life. Tell Him your anxieties, pour out to him that you have a broken heart.

Let us account the story of Moses. He had a journey of faith, we too can be like him if we trust God completely. Moses is called to be a prophet and God gave him a task to restore Israel again to the land of promise. Just like Moses, we are called by God physically and spiritually to full-fil our task. It may not be as easy as we thought but we must learn to trust God in his plans. Moses is more like us, he doubted but in the end he conquers all and he honored and praised God for giving him strength. "My comfort in my suffering is this: Your promise preserves my life." (Psalm 119:50)

Prayer:

Father in heaven, thank you for giving me a spirit of power. You are with me through all these years. There's no place I can go to escape your presence. Amen.