Day 149

Fools despise wisdom and discipline.

Wisdom is the quality of being wise while discipline is the practice to obey rules. We all need wisdom to understand things, we are given by God enough knowledge and a mighty brain to think, to solve, to memorize, to comprehend but true wisdom comes from God not from the world. We are shaped by our experiences in life, we are pertained to sense things, we have different views of judgment, every individual is smart. We have a purpose why God give us such wisdom. Our wisdom should come from the spirit not from our own. It must be rooted in God so that others will be inspired. "Their purpose is to teach people wisdom and discipline, to help them understand the insights of the wise." (Proverbs 1:2).
We should build one another in the wisdom of God so that we will be able to discipline ourselves from what is right and what is wrong. "Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but he who hates reproof is stupid." (Proverbs 12:1 ESV). We have different insights in the world, but blessed are these insights that comes from the Lord. Only fools despise the wisdom from God, they don't want to be disciplined because they think they are more knowledgeable than God but God still loves those who despise wisdom and discipline cause he desire that someday we will change our hearts and turn our backs in him.

God's wisdom is also revealed in the spirit. "The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. For who knows a person's thoughts except their own spirit within them? In the same way no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God. What we have received is not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, so that we may understand what God has freely given us." (1 Corinthians 2:6-12).

What we speak today must not come from human wisdom but God's wisdom and always remember that "The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.The person with the Spirit makes judgments about all things, but such a person is not subject to merely human judgments." (1 Corinthians 2:13-15)

Prayer:

Father in Heaven, thank you for letting the spirit lived in me so that I may avail true wisdom and discipline. Discipline yields peaceful fruit and righteousness. Amen.