Day 178

I am deeply in love with GOD, JESUS and the HOLY SPIRIT.

February for some is the month of Love, month of remembering our love ones, month for love birds, month for husband and wives whose love for one another strengthened through the test of time.For some, it is just an ordinary day, others receive bouquet of flowers, chocolate, gifts. For singles it's okay and not okay for them to have have girlfriends or boyfriends, some are very bitter because they are broken hearted. Some are busy dating, making love letters but the true essence of valentines Day is ALL ABOUT GOD. The greatest gift that God the Father gave us is his only begotten son. "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that everyone who believes in him may not die but have eternal LIFE." (John 3:16 TEV)

We love because he first loved us. We cannot love without GOD teaching us how to love and not only on valentines day we celebrate love. Let us celebrate God's love not only on February 14 but EVERYDAY. Rejoice in his name, praise him, honor the one who sacrificed anything just for you. Even if you have no boyfriend or girlfriend, be glad to know that the savior loves you, he wants to be friends with you, he only wanted is for you to surrender your life to him, accept him now, repent your sins and you will be forgiven. He is the perfect definition of Love more than our worldly definition of Love. Nothing is permanent in this world, even human feelings change day by day and inconsistent but God's love for you and for me is consistent, very consistent. THE MAN ON THE CROSS NEVER STOPS LOVING, YOU ARE LOVED, always remember that.

Be in love , be in a relationship with GOD,JESUS and the HOLY SPIRIT. Love others just as how GOD loves you. Love his word, share his word.

Prayer:

God, Jesus and Holy Spirit, because of you my life has change, thank you for the love and the joy you bring. Amen.