Day 107

As long as there is someone in the sky to protect me, there is no one on Earth who could break me.

Feeling in danger or in harm? feeling threatened today? don't be fretful, God will be there for you. Even if a lot of people are against you, even if they try to do you no good or harm you, there is someone out there who is willing to protect you, it's God. Sometimes, people break us, make us shed a tear, make us feel like we are nothing, war everywhere, crimes increased, killings and terrorist are attacking., critics say nasty things, judgmental people are everywhere, don't let this happenings ruin your day. As long as we have God to protect us we can surpass through any danger,any criticisms that could possibly break us, be strong for the Lord.

Sometimes we recriminate God because we always say that he does nothing to all the dangers and tragedies in this world. Remember, it is not God's will to have wars, the choice is ours if we want war, if we want peace. Let us not blame God for every unusual and bad things that's been happening in the world today. Sometimes he breaks us to make us stronger, sometimes he sends tests so that we can be more dauntless in any battle. Remember, that God is our shield, God is our weapon. With God battles have been conquered because we trusts in him fully, we heartily submit ourselves to him.

The scriptures said in Psalm 121:7 "The Lord will keep you from all the harm,he will watch over your life."

Prayer:

Lord God, thank you for protecting my body and soul. You are my hiding place,you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance. Thank you Lord for shielding me,for opening your arms for me.I am so blessed to have you. Amen.