Day 152

Family isn't always blood, it's the people in your life who wants you in theirs.

Family isn't always blood. All of us comes from God and we are part of God's family. We may not be relatives, we may belong to different blood types but we are connected in the spirit of the Living God. We are all heirs of God. "The spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children. Now if we are children,then we are heirs--heirs of God and heirs of Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also also share in his glory." Romans 8:16-17.

We wanted to be part of a family. We are not just families tied in God's love but we are all interconnected. We are made by God to build relationships. We are made by God to understand each other, to make others lift up, to be comforters, to get acquainted. We are not created not to interact with each other but build one another in love. Whether it is a friend, a stranger, a non blood member,we are one because of God. He desires unity and peace among all of us. "Make every effort to keep the unity of the spirit through the bond of peace." Ephesians 4:3.

Lat us welcome one another with open arms and never neglect the ones who needs our love and attention. We are all family, we are not high above the others, we are equally and beautifully created by God. Let us not pull each other down. "If you belong to Christ ,then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to promise." Galatians 3:29. We are connected to God,we are one family, we are his, and we are all children of God through our faith in Jesus. Family are like branches in a tree, we all grew in different directions, yet our roots remain as one.

Prayer:

Lord thank you for making me part of your family.I am greatly blessed to have you as our lovingly father. Lord, we are all connected by your love and through faith west and in firm in your holy presence. We are one because of you, thankyou! Amen.