Day 170

Jesus is the True and Final Revelation of God.

The Book of Hebrews encourages us in our faith that Jesus is the eternal son of God who learned true obedience to the Father through the suffering that he endured. As the Son of God he is superior to the prophets of the old testament, to Moses and to Angels and as declared by God, Jesus is the eternal priest and through Jesus we are saved from our sins, death and fear, Jesus as the high priest provides true salvation. Hebrews 1:2-3 "In these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed the heir of all things, through whom also he created the world. He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power. After making purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high."

The Book of Hebrews also cites some famous person who have faith in God (Hebrews Chapter 11). Simply this book wants to appeal to us to remain faithful to our loving God till the very end. Whatever suffering we take each day and no matter how many persecutions we experience , let us fix our eyes on Jesus. "In the past God spoke to our ancestors many times and in many ways through the prophets, but in these last days he has spoken to us through his son." (Hebrews 1:1-2 TEV). Let us not all be carried away from the lies of this world. The greatest salvation is through Jesus, who is sent by God the Father to announce the great salvation. So, "If you hear Gods voice today, do not be stubborn." (Hebrews 4:7 TEV). In his life on Earth, Jesus was very humble and devoted to God, he even made loud cries and tears to God through prayer and requests. Let us all be like Jesus, Jesus learned that through his sufferings, he learned to be obedient. Let us all be obedient to the God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. If we abandon our faith then we can't go forward to be mature Christians, "We should not lay again the foundation of turning away from useless works and believing God." (Hebrews 6:1 TEV). So let us come all to God , Jesus and the Holy Spirit with a pure faith and a sincere heart.

Prayer:

Lord God, I will hold on firmly to the hope we profess, I trust you and your promises. Amen.