Day 67

Love is stronger than Death.

We cannot hide the fact that everyone of us will die. Maybe now, later, tomorrow, next week, next month, any minute, any day and any second. It's one of the painful thing in the world---- "TO DIE", to see a loved one dying, to grieve over our loss but remember that dying is not the end of it all, memories last forever, the love of God last forever. All we have to do is to stay strong for the situation. Our brethren who passed away does not delight in seeing us gloomy but they wanted us to be happy even if they were gone. God doesn't created death for no reason at all, he has a reason, we've got a reason to live. Life is short, let's enjoy what God has given us because it's a gift, and we've only got a one life to live. Someday, we will meet again with our loved ones, in a sacred place where God reunites all of us, so don't be sad and have faith.

As all we know, Jesus died for all, but he rose again and will forever live again 'cause he promised that whoever believes in him will have an everlasting life. Those who died with their faith and hold out till the end for the Lord will rose again. Do not be afraid to die, Jesus is our saving grace, remember this scriptures: "But those who die in the LORD will live; their bodies will rise again! Those who sleep in the earth will rise up and sing for joy! For your life-giving light will fall like dew on your people in the place of the dead!" -Isaiah 26:19 (NLT). Don't be afraid to die, for the love of God is always stronger than death.

Prayer:

Lord Jesus, even though I walk in the valley of death, I fear not. Amen.