Day 70

God's plan for your life is not bitterness, regret and anger but forgiveness.

Do you still have regrets in your life? Does anger rule your life? Bitterness greater than forgiveness? Brothers and Sisters, let us not go on and live like this. It is time for us to move on and just be happy about our shortcomings in life. Don't regret the things that you never do, say sorry to the person whom you've hurt.

Don't be angry over anything, because in the end, you are making yourself a sufferer. It is time to set your self free from all the strongholds in your heart. Bitterness is just a normal feeling, but if it's too much, and that bitterness leads you to revenge others, then change your heart because Jesus doesn't want to to see his children to be bitter to one another.

He simply wants us to love one another not to judge nor criticized but to love. Isn't it amazing that God's plan for us is so abundant? Our life is too short to live it with bitterness,regret and anger. Be happy that even if we had regrets, bitterness and anger in life ,he still forgives us because somehow he knows that we are just humans ,imperfectly forgiven but loved.

Prayer:

Lord God, erase in my heart and my mind the bitterness,regret and anger so I may live according to your plan. Let love resides in my life, direct my path oh Lord. Amen.