Day 1

I'd rather please God rather than to please man

"Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ."

These verses were taken from the book of Galatians 1:10. It is clearly stated that we have a choice in life, either we follow the patterns of this world and try to win the approval of people or follow God's pattern for us to have an everlasting life. We create our own destiny, but the best road is to follow God's will. Ask, seek and knock to God, for it is written: "For everyone who ask will receive, and anyone who seek will find, and the door will be opened for those who knock." (Matthew 7: 8 TEV).

Some crave to be famous, to be popular, to be in the highest, some are busy to be noticed. You don't have to do that because you live not to impress others but to be yourself that God wanted you to be, not what other people dictates you. God greatly appreciates you even if people cannot see. You are dearly loved!

Pleasing God rather than man's approval is the best. What will you gain if you follow the patterns of this world then? Totally nothing, but with the GOD, JESUS CHRIST, and the HOLY SPIRIT we had everything. "You are like salt for the whole human race. But if salt looses its saltiness, there is no way to make it salty again. It has become worthless, so it is thrown out and people trample on it." (Matthew 5: 13 TEV). It is better to be rejected by people than to be rejected by the one and only true God.

Prayer:

Heavenly Father, I am born for you and not for this world. I am saved by your love and I will please only you. Amen.