Day 196

Good people will be remembered as a blessing and the wicked will soon be forgotten.

Are you doing good today? or are you planning again an evil deed ? Brothers and Sisters in Christ, let us strive to do good while we are still alive. Doing evil is nonsense, there's a God who will punish you for that. If you want to be remembered, do good today, it is not a requirement anyway, it's your choice to do good or not, you don't need to be a millionaire, to be rich, to be poor to do good to everyone, to share what you have, to comfort a friend, to heal a sick, bring hospitality, to give to the needy even if you have nothing, now that's an act of charity and love. Whatever status you are right now, you can start yourself to do good today, you can make the world a better place if you begin within yourself. Start to change those negativeness in your mind, share the joy in your heart to anybody who is gloomy, tired, depressed, stressed.

Share everyone God, his goodness, his salvation, his grace, his love, his mercy. Little by little do good even if no one notices you, your father in heaven will greatly reward you no matter how small you do good today.

Some people are very open about sharing their wealth to charities, whether you do good in public and in private, God knows your heart and intentions. You can publicly display your helping hand to some but if your heart is filled with hate while you give, now that's not love after all. You only give just for a show but on the inside your soul is heartless, that's not what God wanted for us to do. If you give, give with all your heart. Good people will be remembered as a blessing, be a blessing to anyone today, uplift the broken and oppressed, don't hesitate to lend a helping hand, to show them your love, to show support when they are down. Start now, you can write to inspire some, write songs to uplift the weary, share scriptures to the lost and a whole lot more. Don't imitate what's evil, conquer evil by doing good and imitate God for "The Lord rewards every man for his righteousness and faithfulness." (1 Samuel 26:23)

Prayer:

Lord Jesus, I will not be weary in doing good, I will not give up. Amen.