Day 166

Failure to listen to God would bring doom and destruction.

Our sins will drag us down if we rejected and keep on rebelling against God. We are doomed if we let ourselves get carried away with the patterns of this world. Pay attention to what God is teaching you, He says: "When you lift your hands in prayer, I will not look at you. No matter how much you pray, I will not listen, for your hands are covered with blood. Wash yourselves clean. Stop all this evil that I see you doing. Yes, stop doing evil and learn to do right.." (Isaiah 1:15-16 TEV). If we will obey God and listen to him heartily, we will reap the good things that he has blessed us but if we defy him , we are doomed to die, we are humiliated and disgraced. Remember the Lord saying "Now let's settle the matter. You are stained red with your sin but I will wash you as clean as snow. Although your stains are deep red, you will be as white as a wool.." (Isaiah 1:18-19 TEV). The Lord is righteous and he will save everyone who repents but he will crush everyone who sins and rebels against him.

Prayer:

Lord God, I will heartily listen to your words for If I won't it will only leads me into destruction and death. Amen.