Day 154

You are not a VICTIM. You are a VICTOR.

We are all SURVIVORS, sometimes we label ourselves as as a victim but the truth is we are not. We may experience being hurt by anyone, being stepped on, being challenged, being beaten, being bullied and discouraged but God says no one defeated you. "Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm. Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness." (Ephesians 6:10-18 ESV)

Our number one enemy today is Satan. Don't dwell yourself to lie, to cheat, to do immoral acts because you are letting Satan win. Stay away from doing such immoral acts, they bring no good to you but harm and danger. Don't ever let the enemy win because in the first place, darkness was defeated by the light, and that light comes from God. Don't be a victim of this immoral acts, be a victor that follows God's commandment by heart.

"And if you faithfully obey the voice of the Lord your God, being careful to do all his commandments that I command you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth. And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of the Lord your God. Blessed shall you be in the city, and blessed shall you be in the field. Blessed shall be the fruit of your womb and the fruit of your ground and the fruit of your cattle, the increase of your herds and the young of your flock. Blessed shall be your basket and your kneading bowl."(Deuteronomy 28:1-68 ESV).

We are sinful yet Jesus gives us victory over sin and death. Always abound in the work of the Lord. Behold into his promises. You are never a victim, but a victory because Jesus lives in you!

Prayer:

Lord Jesus, though I walk in the middle of trouble, you will revive me: you shall stretch forth your hand against the wrath of my enemies, and your right hand shall save me. Amen.