Day 179

JESUS was treated harshly but endured it humbly.

Jesus is also a suffering servant like us but despite his sufferings he endured all the pain just for us. For his unconditional love, he was willing to gave up his life to all. He was sentenced to death, arrested for a crime he didn't commit. All for us.

Now for all of us who suffered today,STAY STRONG! even if we are treated harshly by others, be like God who never said a word. Be humble. "He was treated harshly but endured it humbly." (Isaiah 53:7 TEV). "All of us were like sheep that were lost,each of us going his own way but the Lord made the punishment fall on him, the punishment all of us deserved." (Isaiah 53:6 TEV). Jesus don't deserved to be punished but he did it for us. His love is undending, unconditional, pure. So now, if you think you are giving up, remember Jesus, his sacrifices to let you live."We despised him and rejected him;he endured suffering and pain. No one would even look at him as if he were nothing." (Isaiah 53: 3 TEV). Our sufferings can't be compared to the sacrifices of our personal Lord and Savior. He is a devoted servant to GOD the Father, let us all be like him.

He willingly gave his life, he took the place of many sinners, but after a life of suffering he gain joy, he didn't suffer in vain,and GOD the Father gave him a place of honor , A PLACE AMONG GREAT AND POWERFUL. Praise the Lord forevermore!

Prayer:

Lord Jesus, I'm forgiven because you were forsaken, you are condemned because of me. Your sufferings should be ours but your love redeemed us, saved us. How thankful I am for you Lord, I am greatly discouraged of my wrongdoings, but you still forgive me. Fill my cup with you Lord. I am willing to do more for you. Amen.