Day 99

JESUS LOVES YOU.

Feeling unloved today? then you are probably wrong, Jesus loves you. "Whenever you feel unloved, unimportant, or insecure, remember to whom you belong" Ephesians 2:19-22. You first loved by Jesus, and you should know that he has affections for you, he dearly loved and treasure you. Don't resist whatever God has for you, he knows you from the very beginning, don't ever turn your back on him because you are his and you don't have to hide what you truly feel.

We have senses, we can feel, we can touch, we can smell, we can see but the question is, how much do you believe that God really loves you? read the bible, look at yourself in the mirror, look around you, God created all of it, "Jesus loves me; this I know. For the Bible tells me so." The bible is just an instrument, Jesus tells you that he loved you!

He did die for you, he did sacrificed for you, he did everything for you even you always nagged about his wrongs, you always blame everything to him where in fact he always remind us to free from sin but we always do it, we always forget what he really wanted for us to do, but after all JESUS STILL LOVES YOU. Are you happy because there is someone out there who truly loved you? Jesus's love is not a fiction, it's for real. He is not a fictional character, he is the one and only true KING who deserves all the praise, honor and glory.

Jesus loves me and you. He loves all his creations, he loves the unbelievers, the doubt, the confused, the lost, the bully, the bullied, the out of this world, the outcast, the opressed, the weary, the broken, the mistreated, the sick, the poor, the wealthy, the happy, the sad, the religious, the non-religious, gay, lesbian, bisexuals and transgenders.

Don't ever tell yourself that you're not worth it, you are worthy even if you say that you don't deserve his LOVE. His affection for you is not fake, its true. Be thankful that God embraces you with LOVE EVERYDAY! he love's you, he truly do.

"No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 8:37-39)

Prayer:

Lord Jesus, there is nothing and no one that can separate us from your love, we are thankful each and everyday that you are there, telling us to be strong in life even if we are not so affectionate towards you. Lord forgive our unworthy ways and guide us to loved one another, be affectionate to one another as what you have for us. I love you Lord! Amen.