Day 156

The best version of myself includes Jesus Christ.

What are you up today? are you feeling new? feeling beautiful? feeling good? feeling high? feeling proud? feeling spiritually inclined? feeling accomplished? Guess what? the best version of ourselves includes Jesus Christ.

Are we doing our best to be the best version of ourselves? First of all, let us count on to God to mold and shape us into a better us. We have given the power to live with our choices, to live happily or not, to land a job, to make our dreams happen but let us not forget to allow God in every plan, in every decision, in every step that we take, let us counsel before him.

The best version of us doesn't come from our own selfish ways and ideals, but comes from the spirit of the living God. When we have God, we have everything more than jewels and diamonds. We can claim to accomplish great things in life and brag about success but true success comes from God alone. God simply wants us to humble down ourselves especially when we think we have all and we are high above others. We are not high above others even if you think that you have all the awards in school, you are rich or poor, your an honor student, your the hot chick in the class, the popular athlete, we are all equal and we have the right to live even if we thought that we can't do greater things in life. Let us combine to upload everyday the spirit and the word of God. His version in us is the best and no matter how high or low, up and down the battle ground is, it will make us stronger to make us the version God wanted us to be. Take time each day to be grateful to GOD. He has something special in you, learn to be patient and be still. "Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth." (2 Timothy 2:15 NIV)

Prayer:

Father in Heaven, your plans for me is special and I know that what you have for me is for the best. My best version of me is you and I am very grateful that I have a loving Father like you. Amen.