Day 187

Life is like a hike, it is a wonderful journey with God.

Our life is just like hiking, the mountain may be very steep and our travel is slow, we overcome thunder and we survived the threats of storm, we are tired and we are weary, we stumble but we didn't dare to give up because we trust God. The path is very narrow, it is hard, it needs perseverance, it needs patience, but a midst the strong winds, a midst the heavy rains, a midst the struck of lighting we are "still" for God.

Life is a never ending journey. Christ is leading our way to him. Let us follow his direction, his footsteps the right path. Carry your own burden upon hiking, but the heavy loads will be lighter if we allow God to dwell among us. He is full of wisdom, power and very might.

Moreover, when we reach the top, the view is very beautiful because we ended a journey with God. Our God is our compass, the one who don't weigh us down but lift us up. Have a wonderful journey with God today. Carry your heavy loads but rest to God. "True instruction was in his mouth and unrighteousness was not found on his lips; he walked with Me in peace and uprightness, and he turned many back from iniquity. (Malachi 2:6)

Prayer:

Lord Jesus, thank you for accompanying me in my journey. My life is a complete mess without you. Amen.