Day 197

Don't give anyone the authority to destroy you completely.

Have you ever been destroyed, hurt, lied, cheated, betrayed? If so, then you are not alone. The reason why we are destroyed is simply because of people, our surroundings, the unexpected happenings and sometimes we destroy our own. We cannot take their bullies, we feel so depressed with their labels upon us, we are totally messed up with our lives because of the people who puts us down, because of what others do to us, we are being devastated that we cannot make it, we were severely damaged, we are bruised, we commit suicide because of loneliness, we harm ourselves, we don't seek for help instead carry the burden on our own.

Don't give anyone the authority to destroy you, sad to say, humans are very cruel, we are the ones who creates chaos, we are very ignorant, telling lies, hurting each other, spread rumors everywhere, make issues, do evil things, and crushed down one another. Is God happy seeing us destroying one another? the answer is NO. "But if you are always biting and devouring one another, watch out! Beware of destroying one another." (Galatians 5:15 NLT). Bringing disaster to one another brings no good so you'd "Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those mutilators of the flesh." (Philippians 3:2 NIV).

If you crushed somebody's spirit, you also crushed God's heart. He will never allow his flock to be devoured by a heartless person. Jesus reminded us that "For the whole Law is fulfilled in one word, in the statement, "YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF." (Galatians 5:14 NIV). We should set free our selves from the hands of abusive people, they don't have the right to control you, to bracket you, to torture you, to hurt you and treat you like that. Regain the strength to move on and have a happy life with God. Only God has the authority of your life not them, if people destroy you, Jesus will restore you."Christ has liberated us to be free. Stand firm then and don't submit again to a yoke of slavery." (Galatians 5:1 HCSB).

Prayer:

Lord Jesus, thank you for restoring back what's been broken with me. Thank you for helping me picking up the shattered pieces of my heart. Amen.