Day 102

God's just trying to remain anonymous.

God is everywhere, we just don't notice it,we just don't know how to feel his presence, but he is indeed everywhere. His wonderful creations reminds us that we are truly blessed, we always bragged about worldly things not appreciating the work of God. We complain yet God still loves us.
God performs miracle everyday, your cells are dividing each day, your internal organs function in a way for you to live, your vitals are normal (some are not), but God will give us that perfect timing for us to die and not to die, your hair has keratin, your nails have nail plate, our body is in homeostasis, we must be grateful for God because he gives us DNA, he gave us genes, he gave us rods and cones in our eyes.

God sometimes remain anonymous but the truth is, he is not anonymous to us because he came to us lovingly, he called his own flock to capture us, he sent a messenger so that the anonymous be revealed, and that anonymous one is our mighty omnipotent creator which is Jesus. Amazing isn't it? God is making a way for us to realize his presence, we may never know it but everyday in our lives we meet God, see the beggars in the street, notice the one who is sick, they need help, and we should offer fully our help to them because we don't know, the one whom we encounter all along is God. We represent God, we are made in his own image, live Jesus today and forever. God reveals himself in people, in his creations. He reveals himself to you in a way that you could not fully understand but trust him, remain in him. God is omnipresent, he lives in you, he is always with you. "But indeed as I live,all the earth will be filled with the Glory of the Lord!" Numbers 14:21.

Prayer:

Lord Jesus, thank you for exalting me in with your joy. You are everywhere and even if you stay anonymous, your love overwhelmed me that much. Amen.