Day 27

"When you can't, I can" - GOD

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength" - Philippians 4:13.

You may feel that you can't do anything in life. You may think that everything that you do is an epic fail. You wanted to try things but you think it's impossible for you to achieve it because it's too challenging, a lot of trials to take, your tired of trying and you think about quitting, but somehow there's a voice inside you that you want to do it because you don't want to give up and just let yourself fail. Brothers and Sisters, when you can't do anything about a thing in life and you always say to yourself that its too hard, God can. Don't ever think that you can make it all by yourself, now that's selfishness. Don't ever underestimate the power of God. Tell him to lighten up your burden and ask his guidance to be there for you when you think its impossible for you to take that heavy load that you've been carrying all along. When you can't, always remind yourself that If others can, I can! You can! And above all Jesus can!

Prayer:

Lord Jesus, when I think I can do nothing about a problem or a trial I will always remember you, you don't fail to encourage me everyday. Thank you for telling me that I can do all things with you. Amen.