Day 201

Keep yourself in training for a Godly life.

A true and a good servant of Jesus Christ is fed up spiritually with words of faith and a true teaching from God. You may claim that your body is not in shape, you need to burn some fats, you need to stay fit--- Yes, physical exercise is healthy for the body but spiritual exercise is more valuable because it promises life for the present and for the future.

'Keep yourself in training with a Godly life." (1 Timothy 4: 7 ESV). Place your hope in the living God. Do not let anyone look down on you and devote one self in reading the scriptures to preach and teach others. If we are in training, we face so many burdens and we think we cannot make it but the training will make us what God really wanted us to be. Watch yourself, watch everything that you teaches, keep on doing things for God. You are not anymore controlled by the world, you are not living for the sake of the approval of this world. You are living now a Godly life, with love, faith and purity. Give your time and effort to God and for your brethren. Serve God heartily, and keep away from godless leg-ends. Even if we struggle, work hard, our hope and faith is in Jesus, the savior of all.

Prayer:

Lord Jesus, I have come to know the truth because of you, let me live a Godly life, to be accepted and believed. Amen.