Day 89

If anyone is in trouble, lend a helping hand just as how GOD helps us.

Have you ever encounter a person who needs your help? there are millions of people in the world that needs help--- financially,emotionally, physically, spiritually. We are not blind not to see their cries and pain and we can do something about it and that is to "HELP". If we scan the bible, Jesus helps a lot of people and in his loving presence he did not only help them instead he also change their hearts and transform their lives. We too can help our brethren in a lovingly way just as the way Jesus did. If someone is in trouble or someone is in pain, comfort him or her.

Moreover, accept your brethren even though he or she is misunderstood,mistaken,confused, broken,lost,abused, scarred,pained,bullied and doomed.Be a light to anyone, make them smile again even though life is tough.The best way to make history is to help. Even if we are not like billionaires and millionaires, we can extend help to somebody without the use of money. The world would be a better place if we help one another for good and for God.

Prayer:

Lord Jesus, I will not hesitate to help others, thank you for teaching me to extend my hand,my heart and my mind to those who need me. Amen.