Day 10

I am filled with Hope because of God.

Oftentimes we neglect God's presence because we ought to focus on our selfish ways not thinking that he is the one who will heal us and transform us even if we wan't to give up in our lives. Failure is part of the race but that failure is not a reason for us to drag our spirit down.It will teach us a very big lesson, and that reason is for our own good. Yes, sometimes we feel so very hopeless in all that we do but God's plan is always for the best no matter how hard the obstacles we may face.

God didn't give up on us even if we know that we are very unworthy to be called us his own daughters and sons, but his love is unconditional. Be brave enough to face the trials that come's on your way. Be dauntless and live according to what God wan't you to be. Don't give up easily in life, because it's like a roller coaster that hits high and low but in the end the journey is all worth it because you let God control you. "The Lord delights in those who fear him, who put their hope in his unfailing love." Psalms 147:11 NIV.

Prayer:

Heavenly Father, thank you for making me strong despite the fact that I wan't to give up in my life. Life is not all bed of roses, but it's you who made my journey meaningful. Amen.