Day 203

Evil people look for ways to harm others, even their words burn with evil.

The world is surrounded with people, we have different upbringing in life that's why our characters and personality varies from one another. There's a group of people who does good and there's a group of people who does evil. Which group are you? We do good and bad everyday, we murder somebody through our words, we may never use weapons but it is still an evil thing to do. We are commanded by God to do whatever he tells us not to do what our instincts and personal will tells us. Doing good and evil is a choice and we cannot blame God if some of us today bring harm to one another, again it is our choice not God's choice for us to do evil.

It is of no good to bring the evil in us to harm others for it causes trouble, destruction, broken relationships, broken homes, shattered dreams, wounded souls. Are you happy if you do evil today? Are you ready for God's wrath? Don't ever underestimate God's power. Don't ever do evil to someone, God is watching you. You have conscience right? Don't wait for God's wrath to crushed over you. "Watch out for people who grin and wink at you; they have thought of something evil." (Proverbs 16:30 NLT). The Lord hates evil thoughts, but he is pleased with friendly words. Just remember that "Wise people walk the road that leads upload to life, not the road that leads downward to death."(Proverbs 15:24 NLT)

Prayer:

Lord Jesus, anyone who does evil can expect to find no good and disaster, keep me away from it. Amen.