Day 56

There's nothing you can hide with God.

Everything you do, God knows about it. Every motive in your mind, everything you say or do, God already knows it. You can't hide from God. He is too powerful enough for you to say that he can't see what your doing. God is everywhere, so better be mindful of your ways. You may not know it but every word you say, every prayer you utter, every time you sleep and wake up every morning, God is there, silently watching you, silently protecting you, silently defending you, silently mourns for every wrong doing that you do, silently forgives you, silently loves you even if you say you can't see him. He cares for you a lot. There's nothing you can hide from him, nothing. So better live your life with integrity, be true to God.

You can hide all your scars and doubts to people you meet. You can deny that you're happy outside but deep inside you're broken and bleeding. You can hide the pain, you can pretend to all that you're strong , but you know what? God see's it, he knew all along what you've been hiding, that you've been crying the whole time, that you are broken,you are weak, you are bleeding, you're in pain, that you can't take it anymore, the struggles, the problems and in times like this you need God more than anyone else, because when nobody else was, God will be there for you. You are not alone, he is willing to listen, he is willing to welcome you, just call upon his name and he will give you blessings of joy, he will make you smile again. He will restore you after you're being destroyed. We really need God, we all do.

Prayer:

Lord Jesus, there's nothing I can hide from you. Thank you for being there. Through it all, thank you for always comforting me despite the pain. Amen.