Day 120

Understand the Bible and fall in love with its Author.

Are you an avid Bible reader? It doesn't matter if your answer is not, as long as you have faith in God. It is one of the most important book in the world but you must not forget the author of this book. He is deeply in love with you and he wants you to read the Bible for you to know him more. The writings in the bible is God's message for you. It is not made for you to be discouraged but for you to feel that you're loved, you are special, and you have something to do to inherit the kingdom of God.

God's word is true in the Bible. His words are pure and it moved our hearts. It is a living book and every question is answered in the bible. It gives us advises and teaches us what we should say or do, what is right and what is wrong. It leads us not to sin again and again, it teaches us how to pray, teaches us how to think, how to repent, how to live life, how to love, how to honor our almighty creator. Understanding the bible means meditating in it heartily. No matter how you read it fervently, if it doesn't come by heart it is useless. It is very essential to read the bible for you to be able to spiritually and maturely grow.

If you have a bible today, start reading it now. Share your word today to others so you will bless them. Apply what you read in the bible in your life. Many organizations, funds. charities, churches, hospitals were built because of this book. It is not made out of fiction, it is reality, embedded with God's truth. Many are willing to die for this book. Many are reading it, meditating in it because all of the promises made by God in the bible is fulfilled. Some tried to cursed this book but in the end it s still praised, it is widely distributed for free, some may banned it but God's word is very powerful to influence millions and millions of people, it is never disbanded. It is life changing, historical and truly remarkable. Just keep turning the pages, have an open mind and heart in reading this book. Reading God's word is fulfilling, it gives us life, it gives us faith, trust, love, for it is said by Jesus in Matthew 4:4 "It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceed-eth out of the mouth of God."

Prayer:

Lord Jesus, Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law. Let me meditate in your word,. Thank you for your lovely thoughts. The scripture help me a lot in doing things. Lord God, I will behold in your promise, your word is a lamp to my feet and path. Amen.