Day 139

Talk about your blessings more than you talk about your burdens.

Blessing means spiritual redemption, a divine will from God. We are all blessed everyday, we just don't know how to appreciate each small blessings in our way. We always talk about our problems, we always brag about our burdens, not appreciating the finer things in life. Don't be a man full of regrets, your life is accounted one of your blessings.

Even if your not an honor student at school, be proud and say that even you have so much F grade in your report card, you didn't give up in your life. Even if you think that you are fat, be thankful that God gave you adipose tissues. Even if you say that your ugly, be joyful to know that God gave you skin, eyes, hands and everything, count it as a blessing You are very special, you have a lot of blessings coming along the way. God gave you a friend, a family, a sister and a brother. God gave you foster parents, God gave you so much in this world. Don't be a gloomy one, be a happy person enjoying all the blessings in life. Talk about how God has been good to you all the time. Even in your ups and downs, praise God for all. Even your burdens can be a blessing to you, because without that burden, you can't realize something. Your breath is a blessing, the strands of your hair, the cartilage, the bones in your body is a blessing. Even your work, it is a blessing.

"May the LORD bless you, and keep you. May the LORD make His countenance shine upon you, and be gracious to you. May the LORD turn His countenance to you and grant you peace." (Numbers 6:24-26)

Prayer:

Lord Jesus, thank you for giving me bountiful blessings in life. I may not enumerate it one by one but thank you so much for such an unending love for me. Sorry if sometimes I'm too blind to see all of your works, from now until forever I will treasure every blessing that I have. Amen.