Day 153

Fill your minds with those things that are good and that deserve praise.

Even if others won't remember us doing good to anyone, let us do good anyway like Jesus did in his life. In the Gospel of Luke he emphasizes that Jesus do good things like bringing the good news to the poor, Jesus take away the evil spirits among many people (Luke 4:38 ESV), to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to set free the oppressed, to feed thousands, to heal the sick, to love enemies, to spread the love. It is our duty as a servant to do good just as how our master tells us to do good. Avoid doing the evil, and ascend only in doing things such as praying for all, hearing God's word, meditating in the gospel to acquire spiritual growth and focus yourself on God. Jesus is our greatest example in doing good so let us follow his good example to meet also the need of others.

Furthermore, there are also times that you feel so insulted, persecuted, mocked. There are times also that you busy yourself, you tend to be selfish that makes a way for depriving ourselves in not doing good, let us erased all these traits anyway instead focus more on the good things that the Lord wanted us to do. "His followers are to do good especially to fellow believers" (Galatians 6:10). Don't let others hinder you in doing good. Don't be afraid to do good things, for the Lord is always gracious to you.

Prayer:

Lord Jesus, we will not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Amen.