Day 168

Love one another.

The brief message of the Second Letter of John is to appeal to us that we should love one another and avoid the false teachers and of course their strange teachings. "This love I speak is of means that we must live in obedience to God's commands. The command, as you have all heard from the beginning. Is that you must all live in love." (2 John 1:6 TEV). Many deceivers have gone into the world today, don't believe them if they don't acknowledge that Jesus Christ came as a human being. They are enemy of Christ. Be on your guard from these false teachers, cause "Anyone who does not stay with the teaching of Christ, but goes beyond it, does not have God. Whoever does stay with the teaching has both the Father and and the Son." (2 John 1:9 TEV).

Moreover, if some come to you and did not bring this teaching, do not welcome them, they may say "Peace be with you", but anyone who wishes them peace becomes their partner in the evil things do. The truth about God will remain to those who hears the message, accepted it, repented on God from their sins, turn to God to hear the truth, have faith in him. If we really and truly love one another, let us share God , his message to all who haven't heard it yet, who haven't receive him yet, for those who are blinded with the truth, for those who are lost, for those who didn't accept him yet.

Prayer:

Lord God, thank you for giving us grace peace and mercy,may they be ours in truth and love. Amen.