Day 151

Don't blame each other, instead love one another.

In the aspect of every relationship we cannot hide the fact that if the relationship doesn't work we blame each other, finding faults, getting bitter to one another, saying unnecessary things, telling lies not the real ons to your friends, spread rumors that are not true and bringing the person down. It is not good to end the relationship this way, it only builds anger not love, "Be not hasty in thy spirit to be angry: for anger resteth in the bosom of fools."(Ecclesiastes 7:9) .If you truly love a person, no matter how bad he or she is in the relationship, never ever blame him for everything instead bless him and pray for his life that he can move on and forget all the pains, the fights, the agonies caused by relationship.

There is no perfect relationship and in times like this, only God can heal our broken hearts. "Brothers, if anyone is caught in any transgression, you who are spiritual should restore him in a spirit of gentleness. Keep watch on yourself, lest you too be tempted. Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. For if anyone thinks he is something, when he is nothing, he deceives himself. But let each one test his own work, and then his reason to boast will be in himself alone and not in his neighbor. For each will have to bear his own load." (Galatians 6:1-6 ESV).

Even if we hide, even if we say that we can carry ourselves, we need God in our side. Brokenness is GOD'S WAY OF TELLING US THAT WE NEED HIM MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE. Even if we ran out band aids, God will bandage our shattered souls. He will lift us once again to give us hope in every battle that we are facing. "May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope." (Romans 15:13.

Prayer:

Lord Jesus, it is not good for me to blame other for any shortcomings. Sorry Lord if sometimes I point a finger towards my brethren. Lord I am imperfect but I always counsel to you when everything went wrong. Amen.