Day 161

Trust God, Don't Worry, Stop Overthinking!

One of our biggest dilemma in life is overthinking. Overthinking is a state where in you think too much of a situation, a person, a thing, a circumstance, a problem for too long which shouldn't be. It is caused by our basic emotional needs not being met. Overthinking becomes unhealthy when you think negative and pessimistic thoughts. We cannot hide the fact that we are mentally exhausted day by day to overcome this situation, try vomit words by writing down what you truly feel, express yourself, be who you are!

Thinking is part of life and good for life but too much of it is unhealthy. Don't get mad to yourself, everybody feels insane when they overthink but its not insanity at all, it needs to be addressed as a serious dilemma. All our heartaches , brokenness, all our misery, struggles is rooted in our own thoughts. Change the situation, deprive yourselves with opportunities, saturate yourself with positivity, read God's words, learn to play the guitar, play the piano, concentrate on the things that truly matters. Chill. Listen to Christian Songs, listen to songs that lift you up and not lift you down such us break up songs, lonely songs. Watch talk shows, Pray to GOD, trust in him. Enjoy yourself, sing to the karaoke, laugh out loud to funny YouTube videos, eat, exercise, talk to a friend, to a neighbor, to your siblings. There's no one can stop you from thinking, God created our brain to think, always remember that.

If you truly trust in God, love should be greater than that of your fear. Do not drink alcohol, do not harm yourself, just relax, breath, try to watch the sky, the colors of beautiful flowers, try to look at yourself in the mirror and instead asking "Why Am I doing this to my self?", tell yourself "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength!" "Why worry, I have God with me!". God is not blind to see you in this situation, he knows you are truly tired, you are out of control, but God is in control. If you think prayer is useless, then wheres your FAITH in God then? You trust him right? Why so many doubts in your head? The LORD your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing (Zephaniah 3:17)

Prayer:

Lord Jesus, I admit I am weak, please help me to overcome too much thinking, guide me with your thoughts. Amen.