Day 183

Accomplish great things for GOD'S GLORY.

As a follower of Christ, we value more what he says more than what the world tells us. We are devoting our lives to a God which is filled with love, compassion, mercy and a spirit of self discipline. In return God has given us this things for us to face the daunting obstacles that comes in our way.

Let us follow the example of Timothy and Paul in the bible. Timothy is a young Christian from Asia Minor who was the son of a Jewish mother and a Greek father. He was Paul's companion in his missionary work and also a Christ follower. Paul encourages Timothy to witness Jesus. He teaches Timothy to hold on to God's true teaching.They suffer and opposed by many, and like us who experience struggles in the world, we must endure for the Glory of our Lord. "For the Spirit that God has given us does not make us timid, instead his spirit fills us with power, love and self control." (2 Timothy 1:7 TEV).

Let us not waver our hopes down. Apostle Paul advice's us that: "Do not be ashamed, then of witnessing for our Lord; neither be ashamed of me, a prisoner for Christ sake. Instead take part in suffering for the Good news, as God gives you the strength for it." (2 Timothy 1:8 TEV). Like Timothy, even though he is young, he lived to do the will of God, he accompanied Paul a midst the opposition of the true teaching of God. Accomplish great things for God, don't make yourselves a fool. Don't make yourself famous, work for the Glory of God. Endure everything for God. Christ Jesus brings eternal glory. This is very true: "If we have died with him, we shall also live with him.If we deny him, he also will deny us. If we are not faithful, he remain faithful because he cannot be false to himself." (2 Timothy 2:11-13 TEV). The Lord know who are his.

"May the Lord lead you into a greater understanding of God's love and endurance that is given by Christ." (2 Timothy 3:5 TEV).

Prayer:

Lord Jesus, I am willing to endure sufferings and obstacles, all for the Glory of your name. Amen.