Day 28

Words are like seeds that you plant in the soil. Nourish it with faith and use it to bless others.

"A person's words can be a source of wisdom, deep as the ocean, fresh as the flowing stream" Proverbs 18:4.

We talk a lot each day, either we talk because a friend wants to chitchat with you, we talk to gossip (reality), we talk to hurt others, we talk to express our love, we talk because we are wounded, we talk to express ourselves, we talk to pray, we talk to inspire others, we talk so that our brethren could relate into us, but what is the real essence of talking if we don't use it to build others? Are you talking for the sake of backbiting a brother or a sister spreading gossip about one another? Always remember that words are very powerful, it can be a weapon to encourage or to let others down. Instead of being so judgmental about one another, why not start to talk words of enlightenment to your neighbor, sister, brother, mother, friend, father and all the people around you. Do you know that a lot of people feels so broken and lost each day?

Starting now, be a blessing! Nourish the words that comes in your mouth with faith, which comes from God, Jesus and Holy Spirit and you'll be surprised to know that you make others smile and they are blessed because of the empowering words you share with them. You can use a quote, a verse, a story, a video, a song to others and don't miss the opportunity to be a bridge for them to be closer to God.

Prayer:

Lord Jesus, thank you for letting me speak truth to inspire others, you created my mouth not to talk nonsense but to share words of encouragement to my brethren who feels emptiness in their heart.Use me to use my words responsibly. Amen.