To the Readers

Dear Readers,

Dear Readers,

This book is solemnly written and dedicated for the glory of God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. They are the main characters of this book. Others are messengers, prophets, true christian teachers, apostles,disciples, and servants.

For I did not speak on my own, but the Father who sent me commanded me to say all that I have spoken. (John 12:49 NIV)

This is a book intended for you. It's a way to recharge your spiritual battery. If you feel lost, tired, weary, anxious, depressed and all of the queries of life seems to debug you, just read this for you to feel comfortable and to ease the pain inside in your heart. But remember, that in times of need carry your cross and trust God's plans in your life.

You can start anywhere as long as you read this heartily. Just a reminder: RUSHED READING IS THE ENEMY OF DEEP UNDERSTANDING. There's no need to rush upon reading this and you'll be surprised for what you become after reading this allegory.

The main mission of this book is to inspire you and make you smile that even though nobody else want's to listen to you, GOD is always there.Just feel free to ask through prayer and surely he will listen to you no matter how long or short it may be as long as it is from the heart. In every prayer let us end it with Amen! Lord Jesus loves us all.

GOD BLESS YOU in your spiritual journey. Take one step at a time with the Lord. He will direct you in a right path no matter how narrow the road is.

GOD IS WITH YOU.

Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you. (Deuteronomy 31:6 ESV)