Day 68

If you are tired, rest in Jesus Christ.

Are you tired and live a messy life today? It's okay to feel weariness. It's normal to feel very weak, to feel very exhausted. We are just humans who feels bad and gets depressed. For example, in going to work or going to a church service, we may feel very tired, our flesh is weak but the spirit is willing. This is a common scenario for us, and if we let this happen over and over again, then we should always remind our self that laziness is not the key. Even if we fail to do things for God, rest in him so you may find serenity.

Always remember that, if you are tired and you don't want to live out your life anymore, be blessed to know that God never gets tired of showing and letting us feel that we are greatly loved. Rest fully in him, he will never let you down. If you are tired, Pray to Him. We may labor in vain, but our souls will find peace in God. God is never delay in giving us abundant blessings. God is our refuge and strength. In Jeremiah 31:25, it is clearly stated that "Jesus will refresh the weary and satisfy the faint". Our flesh and our heart may fail, but his mercies never fail. Rest in Jesus Christ.

Prayer:

Lord Jesus, let me rest in your dwelling place, your grace and mercies never end. Amen.