Day 59

Even we don't have money, we are rich already and blessed because we have a relatinship with GOD. Be faithful to him.

Our God simply tells us that even if we are failures, he just can't stop loving us. Even though we don't have all the riches in the world. What matters most to God is that we remain faithful in him despite the fact that we always tend to ignore him everyday. God is not looking for trophies, medals,awards or recognition. He reprimanded us everyday that we can't do nothing without him. Having him is our greatest success in life because no matter how successful you are, how rich you are, how gallant you are, how many achievements youve got without God, it will be empty.

Yes, you can't see him every second, every minute but you know what? he care's for you even if you don't understand his ways of telling you that he love's you. Your faith in him will make you well. He doesnt require you to be this and that, your not a robot, it's up to you to remain in him or not. It is our choice to be faithful in him or not, but remember that even in your disbelief there is always GOD, JESUS CHRIST and HOLY SPIRIT who is willing to accept you no matter how unfaithful you are.

Prayer:

Lord Jesus, thank you for telling me to regain courage and to strengthen my faith in you. Having you is enough. Amen.