Day 119

Your wildest dreams can't be compare to what God has in store for you.

Everyone of us has dreams and goals in life. We have big dreams for ourselves, we have small dreams and we have goals. Some of us wanted to become this and that but remember that God's plan for us is the best. God will not immediately grant our desires, because he wanted us to realize that life has realizations too. We may not understand his lovely ways but if we keep on following our desires of our own, we might lost in the track. No dreams are too impossible for God. Don't give up and hold on to God so that even if the road to your dream is tough at-least you will not grow tired because God is with you. We should have the mind of Christ so that every move we make is sure. Sometimes our dreams may delay but trust God. Each one of us should learn to wait. Even if we fail in reaching our dreams, we should always thank God for giving us enough strength to still carry our heavy loads. Have some time to think it over, think about what God wanted you to be, use his words as your guide to your dreams and goals and be sure that your dreams will bless other people and in that way you can use your spiritual gifts for God's glory. "But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, do not despair, for these things will surely come to pass. Just be patient! They will not be overdue a single day!" Habakkuk 2:3 (LB).

Even Jesus waited for 30 years in the carpenters shop for him to build his public ministry. Nothing is ever easy in this world. Each one must strive to live, everyone must sacrifice a midst the tears, the sweat,, the pain for what we reap is what we sow. Our wildest dreams may enchant us to strive more harder but always counsel God if the dream your aiming for is according to his will. Don't give up for God, always be on guard for his word. Meditate day and night, pray for your journey. You can reach your dream, trust God, I know that you can!

Prayer:

Lord Jesus, I know that in your power I can reach my dreams in life. I will not go in despair, I will never be disappointed even if bad circumstances come along the way. You promised me to give me strength and I am very invincible because you reside in me. Lord thank you for telling me that I can! I love you! Amen.