Day 208

If you can't piece together the puzzle of your life, let JESUS help you through it.

Our life is like a puzzle, just like the cells in our body , life is just like made with the puzzle pieces the components in it includes family, friends, your goals, your ambitions, your job or career, your plans, your physical, emotional, social, spiritual state and your relationship with our personal Lord and Savior but the one who can complete and bind it all together is none other than JESUS. We cannot make it on our own, no one would direct our paths without him. Life is meaningless and the puzzle is lacking without him. Our life is a puzzle of decisions , so let God guide you to find the right pieces, It might be very big, it might be very small and along the way you experience sadness, you experience happiness in fitting all the pieces. You may also find your journey fitting with others, but the truth is, it's between you and GOD, not between you and them. You have your own puzzle, others have their puzzle too, sometimes we help each other to fill the emptiness of the other but our foundation must be rooted in Christ. We can never put together the puzzle on our own strength and might, call GOD if you need help. God has unshakable plans for your life. God will pierce your life together. We may feel fragmented, but don't depend on your own, you are connected to God's plan and God's love. Someday you'll realize that abiding in God to put all together the puzzle pieces make's a great impact. Pray for wholeness, pray to God. With God you can see the picture of what he really wanted you to be, where you are and he will say to you "Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things." (Matthew 25:23 NIV)

Lastly, imprint this verses in your heart, in your mind and in your soul : "May God himself, the God who makes everything holy and whole, make you holy and whole, put you together-spirit, soul, and body-and keep you fit for the coming of our Master, Jesus Christ. The One who called you is completely dependable. If he said it, he'll do it!" (1 Thessalonians 5:23-24 MSG).

Prayer:

Father in Heaven, thank you for all. I am just like the pieces of the puzzle, you designed me to be whole, to be mature, you bind me in your love. Amen.