Day 135

You choose the way to go, to heaven or hell, and God will honor your choice.

In our life, steps are ordered and paths are directed. We are the ones who create our own destiny, GOD SIMPLY INSTRUCTS US TO GO IN HIS WAYS. Sometimes we choose our own way because we don't like God's way. We even create our own road, own path which leads us to the wrong direction. Let us live a life which honoreth God not ourselves or even the world. "And the Lord will guide you continually and satisfy your desire in scorched places and make your bones strong; and you shall be like a watered garden, like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail." (Isaiah 58:11 ESV).

Today , we can acquire technology to where we wanted to go. But in the scriptures, God has a divine direction and road map for each one of us. God has our blue print, all we ever need is to trust him. Don't ask God to where or what will happen in your life. It's a surprise, he don't want to spoil you. Some things are not meant to be known, for God knows his plans for you and for me. He doesn't directly tells you where you would be or what direction you will go. Sometimes God wanted you to realize his ways. Trust him fully with hope and faith.

In every direction that we take, there is always a right one and a wrong one. You are in the right path if you delight in the orders of the Lord (Psalm 37:23). Most of our plans don't happen at all but God will make his plans in us happen 'A man's heart plans his way, But the Lord directs his steps' (Proverbs 16:9). Whatever choice of direction we go, we choose either heaven and hell. Our paths will not drift away because God is on our way. God will honor what direction are we going to take, his path or our own path. Let us pray to God everyday that he will direct our path. "Show me your ways, O Lord; teach me Your paths"; "Direct my steps by Your Word" (Psalm 25:4;Psalm 119:136).

Prayer:

Lord Jesus, thank you for instructing me on where I should go. I ask you to guide me and teach me the way, the direction in which you planned for me. Lord I trust you. Amen.