Compability (TonyXClint)

AN: Based on that episode of Avengers Assemble :)

Summary: When Barton questions whether or not the team do well, Tony snaps back.

Third Person's POV

"We did good team" Tony said through his armour, the team had just finished a training session so that Tony could see if they could work well with each other. He looked at a screen that said the compatibility of the team.

100% perfect He grinned to himself.

"Can we go now?" Barton asked, retracting his bow and putting it on his quiver. "I mean that wasn't even hard"

"It's not meant to be hard" Tony huffed, watching as the other members left the training room. "It was designed so that we could work better as a team, plus we got one hundred percent"

"We can always do better" Barton answered.

"What part of one hundred percent escapes your understanding?" Tony scoffed, his suit slowly coming off of him and folding into a suitcase by his side.

"I'm just saying we can always do better Tony" Clint sighed, putting away his weapons.

"You're impossible to understand sometimes" Tony sighed feeling rather annoyed at the archer and stepping closer towards him.

"Like you for example, we have a debriefing and all you do is play games from inside your armour" The archer stated.

"I do not!" Tony huffed, crossing his arms. "But who can blame me? They're boring"

"Our team will never be able to coordinate Tony, face it" Barton said, then slowly leaving the room. Tony just stared at the archer as he left wondering what he was talking about.

---------------------------------

Tony watched from outside as Barton trained by himself in the training room. It was rather impressive really he was doing it all blindfolded and was still getting it perfect. He had always wondered how Barton could keep his skills so sharp.

He pulled up a machine which checked how well he was doing and was surprised at the outcome.

120%? But how?! Tony thought, glancing back at the archer who just flipped and shot another arrow perfectly. Is it because he tries?

Barton stopped and pulled up his blindold glancing at Tony who was watching him, he just smiled a little and placed his bow in his quiver.

"Are you just going to stare at me? I get I'm beautiful but seriously its kind scary" Barton grinned, Tony just sighed and chuckled, then moving into the training room with him.

"How do you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Get one hundred and twenty percent?"

"Because I'm awesome" Barton scoffed, "Train with me, come on!"

"JARVIS can I have my suit?" Tony smiled, soon Tony was in his classic red and gold armour. Targets then moved in and the two trained together, they fought in silence and perfectly in motion, helping each other through out the way.

When they finished training they were both out of air, Tony looked at his machine and smiled at the result.

120% Wow, but how? He thought glancing at the archer who just stared back at him.

"You want to know how?" Clint questioned.

"How?" Tony questioned.

"It's because when we fight as a team we fight by ourselves and don't help each other out, I mean sure from time to time but we just don't flow together. Even if we beat all the bad guys it really doesn't matter if by the end of the day the team can never fully work together" The younger man explained, Tony was rather dumbfounded by what he said.

"I don't think you've ever said that many words in one go" Tony teased, "I mean seriously for the most quiet guy on the team you are pretty intelligent"

Clint just glared at Tony's mocking, "Laugh all you want but why do you think I was one of SHIELD's best? I know what strategies work and what strategies don't"

"So it all basically came down to team work?"

"Pretty much, try paying attention next time. Study the team if you must just stop playing video games in your armour" Clint grinned.

"Oh shut up"

"You were doing it just now weren't you?"

"New high score" Tony grinned.