Happy Valentine's! (More caboodles of Tony ships)

AN: oof kinda wanna be honest but like I'm losing faith in writing because I feel like this book doesn't get as much support as it did. Not too much I can do though can only persevere ;.;

Summary: How Tony spent Valentine's Day with different lovers.

Third Person's POV

[STEVE ROGERS]

"Happy Valentine's Day babe!" He announced at around eight in the morning with a teddy bear in his hands.

"Happy Valentine's to you too." His partner chuckled and pressed a kiss against his forehead as they examined the plush. "This is oddly normal."

"I don't know." He shrugged, "People tell me that they don't usually like a bear the size of a house."

"Well, this is less of a surprise I can tell you that much." The soldier reassured, "I made you breakfast."

On the table was a plate of fried sweet potatoes, black beans along with a fried egg on top.

"Hm, a garden, you really shouldn't have." He chuckled and picked up the fork nevertheless.

"Tony you can't just drink coffee for breakfast every day."

"Why not? It's worked for the past seven years." He shoved a piece of potato in his mouth, he hated to admit it, but it tasted fucking delicious. "And this." He gestured towards the plate with his fork, "It's okay." He hated his ego, why couldn't he just say that he liked it?

"Because it's not healthy." Steve Rogers lectured, "And really? I can make something else if you'd like."

"No! God, Steve I was joking." He blurted, "It tastes really good for rabbit food." He really couldn't stop himself from eating it. "What do we plan on doing today?"

"I was thinking of seeing a movie at Brooklyn Bridge, eating dinner then possibly we go ice skating?"

"Color me impressed, I was just going to suggest lounging in bed all day along with sex."

"You are abnormally normal today."

"Like I said, apparently people don't like it when I 'go big'."

[BRUCE BANNER]

"Happy V-Day Brucie Bear!" He grinned and placed a bright red rose in a nearby vase. The other man briefly glanced up from the microscope and managed a weary smile.

"Tony I know it's Valentin-"

"Say no more, I know you've been busy with this research so I decided today could just be a day where we relax." He quipped with a smile, "Which is why I worked through the formula you were stuck on for a couple of days." His hands reached for the drawer and pulled out a thick binder.

Bruce Banner's eyes widened at the folder and took a step forward, he happily handed it over and watched as his partner's face lit up.

"How long did this take you?"

"Two days of absolutely no sleep, which is why I need today off as much as you do." He grinned as if that was something to boast about. Bruce placed the folder aside and pressed a kiss against the other man's lips. "I get it you like my Valentine's gift?"

"You are the best, have I ever told you that?"

"Tell me again so I never forget."

"You are the best." The other whispered and kissed him again, "But let's take the rest of the day easy alright? Either one of us could faint at any given moment."