You Didn't See That Coming? (PietroXClint)

AN: I FINALLY GOT TO SEE AOU SO THIS CHAPTER IS GONNA BE ABOUT AOU, I suppose there r spoilers in this chap :) SO GO WATCH THE MOVIE UNLESS U WANT SPOILERS! This chap is actually on Quicksilver/Hawkeye because HOW COULD U NOT SHIP THEM OMG. THEY WERE SO CUTTTTTEEEEE, AND IT WAS SO SAD AT THE END.

Summary: Pietro might have died but thanks to his sister and Dr Helen Cho they managed to bring him back to life.

Third Person's POV

There were sounds in the room, there was talking...not loud but it was definitely about him. He wasn't sure what happened and tried to recall what happened before he went to sleep.

He ran on the streets saving the civilians from the earthquake or whatever it was supposed to be, all of them were now on a ship and ready to be sent to safety. But then he saw Hawkeye jump off of one and save a child. He'd only known the archer for a short time and to be honest he didn't really like him, it was fun playing around with him but they got off on a bad start. Then he noticed Ultron in one of the quin-jets shooting down on the city.

Hawkeye didn't move, he just closed his eyes and protected the kid hoping that none of the bullets went through him and hit the kid. Before the bullets hit Pietro ran in front letting the bullets pierce his body. Clint glanced up just quick enough to see him.

"You didn't see that coming?" Pietro smiled weakly before dropping to the ground, Hawkeye's eyes widened and he slowly placed the kid back to the ground and crouched next to him. This wasn't supposed to happen, Pietro shouldn't have died. Clint should have died, Clint then saw Captain America run over and set out Pietro's body.

Quicksilver suddenly woke up in the bed and looked around, he saw someone glance over him and soon realised who it was. Hawkeye was standing there smiling and looking relieved.

"I-I'm alive?" Pietro whispered, looking down on his body. Of course everything hurt and covered in bandages and blood.

"What? You didn't see that coming?" Clint scoffed, then ruffling the kid's hair. Pietro hit his hand and looked away, then was greeted by a big hug and sobbing. It was his sister, he gasped and smiled hugging her back.

"You're alive!" She sobbed, crying into his shoulder.

"Yea-yeah. Somebody care to explain?" The older Maximoff asked.

"Well thanks to your sister and Doctor Helen here we managed to recover new tissue and Wanda here made everything run again" Bruce explained, trying not to make it as scientific as possible.

"You can do that Wanda?" Pietro questioned.

"I didn't know either, I suppose I can manipulate lots of things" Wanda smiled, still happy that her brother is alive.

"So what's he doing here?" Quicksilver questioned, pointing at Hawkeye. Clint twitched and glared at Quicksilver when Pietro pointed him out like that.

"He? I have a name you know! And just so you know I came to check if you were ok, you should at least be a little more appreciative" Clint snarled, regretting the fact that he didn't try to shoot him with an arrow.

"I don't need your concern...old man" Pietro smirked, Clint scowled and forced himself not to punch the kid in the face. He had already abandoned him in the middle of nowhere and now he's offending him.

"Cut it out Pietro, the Avengers said we could join them. So you shouldn't offend any of them like that" His younger sister scolded, he huffed and crossed his arms.

"You hear that? Respect your elders' kid" Clint smirked.

"Pietro should get some rest if he wants those wounds to heal" Bruce said, "I know he's fast but his wounds need to take time to heal"

"He's fine" Clint grinned, "Why don't we go a few laps kid?"

"You want to go old man?!"

"No I just hope you bleed to death half way through"

Pietro glared, "I want him out of this room! Why don't you go shoot some arrows or something?"

"And why don't you shut up, see we all have questions"

"Barton, leave the kid alone" Bruce sighed, "I don't want you accidently murdering him"

The doctor then grabbed Clint's hand and dragged him out of the room.

"He was worried for you, you know?" Wanda smiled when Clint was gone.

"He was?!" Pietro scoffed.

"I mean you did save his life along with a small child"

"I mean...I couldn't let a small child die but him?! Psh"

She hit him on the head softly, "But seriously, he felt so guilty"

"Guess I'll just have to talk to him about it"

"Please don't punch him Pietro" She sighed.

"No...psh I would never do that" He grinned, she just scoffed and punched him on the shoulder.