I Want To Date You (A caboodle of Tony ships)

AN: Has anyone seen the that bachelor!au for the Avengers on Tumblr yet? God I love it and all the fanart coming in for it ahahah. So I thought I would take a break from prompts to write a chapter for it except I am not gonna do the bachelor stuff because I've never seen the show. It's just tryna win the heart of one person but you live in the same house don't you???
IDK what my version is, is just everybody is helplessly in love with Stark but obviously Tony can't choose everyone so I'll write alternate endings and such. This is just gonna be a caboodle of Tony ships :D Basically the bachelor!au minus the whole pretence of the show ahhaha.

Also forgive me for how bad I write Thor. I just do not write him at all, I simply don't enjoy writing him but I thought he'd fit in well here.

Summary: Pretty much most, if at all the men Tony knew in his life had feelings for him. This is the story of how they all tried to win him over.

Third Person's POV

He wasn't old per se, twenty-seven was a relatively young age but he was getting to a point In his life where he wanted a romantic partner. Tony Stark had been on an endless-string of one-night stands but he never had a serious relationship before. Serious as in a genuine relationship, as his past lovers only used him for his fame and money.

It wasn't as if Stark needed to actively look for a potential partner, they were already lined up for him. He pretended not to notice the interest that the Avengers had in him because if he had to be honest, he found it adorable. However, he knew he would either need to choose one or deny them all at one point, he didn't want to lead any of them on.

He decided to leave it over a month, a month for them to try and swoon him over.

[STEVE ROGERS]

Steve Rogers and Stark had already dated in the past, breaking up during their fallout of the accords. Now being reunited, there was no doubt that they still had an attraction for one another. It was hard for Tony to forgive the soldier but after a while he gave in. Rogers was everything that Stark had remembered but better, as if they both learnt from mistakes of the past.

"You grew a beard, it suits you." Stark stated as he first reunited with the man. If he had to be honest, the soldier looked like he hadn't cleaned himself in years. "But this whole homeless look doesn't."

"Tony..." Rogers started and took a step closer towards his old friend. The genius stayed still and watched as the man stood inches away from him. "I'm sorry, I really am."

"I know." Tony sighed and rubbed the nape of his neck. Rogers continued to frown.

"Are we going to be okay?"

There was a short pause before Stark nodded, "We will be one day." The other man just nodded understandingly. "Quit looking at me like a stranded puppy. What do you want? A hug?" The soldier stayed silent and watched as Tony rolled his eyes. "Fine."

The two hugged for what felt like an eternity but neither of them cared. When they pulled away, Stark suggested the nearest bathroom in the Avengers compound.

The two caught up and eventually that tense feeling faded, it felt as if they never broke up. Stark enjoyed the other man's company immensely but he knew he needed to collect his thoughts. The last thing he wanted was to jump back with Rogers too soon only to have them break apart again.

[BRUCE BANNER]

Banner and Stark always had a flirtatious relationship, granted it was Tony doing most of the flirting. Bruce was the very few people that understood the genius when he talked, he enjoyed the doctor's company exceedingly due to this. The two could spend days in the lab undisturbed and unknowing that days had past.