Alright (StevexClint) (Soft NSFW?)

AN: DID YALL SEE THE NEW TRAILER????? STEVE sTOPPING THANOS WTH HIS HANDS AND SCREAMING IS MY NEW SEXUALITY.

Also @redlight asked me to do Clint x Steve so here we areee. Also I want to make a disclaimer that there's rape implications in this chapter xx.

Summary: Steve realises that work hasn't been so easy on his partner.

Third Person's POV

"Morning, I made breakfast do you want some?" Rogers offered as he saw his partner walk into the kitchen.

"Steve, we need to talk." Barton cut in with a serious look on his face. The soldier frowned and set a plate down, he wondered what was wrong. Clint glanced around nervously before he sat down across the other man. "I'm scared to go into SHIELD."

Rogers's eyes fluttered as the words came out of the younger man's mouth. The soldier sat down so he could level with Barton.

"Clint, you run that place now. What are you so scared about?" Rogers whispered and touched the other man's hand comfortingly. Barton shook his head and pulled his hand away. The soldier had never seen his partner so anxious. "You can tell me anything."

"I-I never wanted that job." The younger man muttered and fisted his hair in his hands. "T-They said they were doing me a favour and I-I had to repay them and ever-"

"Slow down. Whose they?" Rogers stopped him from going on.

"The council? I don't know somebody who has more power than me." Barton quickly flustered. "They beat me and touch me. I-I..." Clint's voice sounded so desperate that Rogers almost missed it. The soldier could tell that Barton was trying his best not to shed tears.

"They what?!" Rogers snapped and stood up so abruptly that the other man flinched. "Clint they have no right to do that to you. You have to defend yourself."

"If I do I'll hurt them."

"So?!"

"Steve, they have so much power. If I even lay a hand on them, who knows what will happen."

"I don't care. If you won't do something about it, I will." Rogers stated and started to walk. Barton quickly stood on his feet and grabbed the other man's arm.

"Don't" Clint whispered as his eyes mellowed. "They'll hurt you Steve, they don't care who you are." As Rogers was about to rebut Barton spoke, "It was a mistake telling you this. I'm so sorry for bothering you."

The younger man then turned and ran off.

[2 DAYS LATER]

Clint Barton came home covered in bruises and blood that was barely washed off. Rogers caught up to him before he could disappear into his bedroom.

"Who did this to you?" Rogers demanded as he touched the younger man's face.

"It was just a mission." Barton whispered and glanced away. "I'm tired Steve, can I please just rest?"

"Don't lie to me Clint. Who did this to you?" Steve asked in a softer tone, Clint stared at him with dazed blue eyes.

"Nobody for you to worry about." The sniper waved off, "I just want to relax. Babe please." Rogers let out a soft sigh but nodded. He opened the door to Barton's bedroom and watched as the man stepped inside. "I'm going to shower. I don't suppose you want to join me?"

The soldier smiled and shut the door behind him. He flicked the light switch on and saw how messy the younger man's room was. He was thankful that Barton decided to sleep with him in his bedroom. There were clothes on the ground, video game boxes scattered and unfinished food left lying around.