Thank You (StevexTony)[ENDGAME SPOILERS! I WASNT EVEN SURE WHAT TO TITLE THIS]

AN: guess which bitch watched endgame and guess who ugly cried so many god damn times. Please leave the comments spoilers free! If you wanna talk endgame come DM me !!
but damn, stony stans you're always winning huh? YOURE ALWAYS WINNING HUH

Anyways, I thought they tied the movie off fucking perfectly and no fix it fic is ever gonna do it justice because it was perfect. This is more of just, Steve and Tony's relationship.

Mind you I don't remember too much because I never pick anything up the first time but hells yeah am I watching it again tomorrow, THAT'S RIGHT FUCKING TOMORROW.

Summary: Tony and Steve's relationship during Endgame.

Third Person's POV

"I trusted you!" The words stung more than they should have but he saw it coming. He watched as Tony ripped off the arc reactor off his chest before slamming it into his hands.

His eyes eyed the reactor and tears pricked his eyes. "Tony-"

"No! You want to save the world, right?! Then go!"

The man then collapsed in front of him and he managed to catch him on time. "Just breathe for me."

"You said we would lose together right?" Tony whispered and weakly pressed his hand against the man's chest. "Well we lost."

5 YEARS LATER

He listened quietly as Scott spoke about the possibility of time travel. At first it sounded crazy but if he had to be honest, it was more believable than a talking racoon.

"I-I don't have a big enough brain for this." Scott stammered and ran his hand through his hair.

"I know who can help us." He mumbled although he was damn sure that the person he had in mind wouldn't.

"Then what are we waiting for? The faster we can reverse this whole process, the better."

So they went to Tony's safehouse, it was a quiet place by the water.

He was happy that Tony found solace here, found a way to continue living life the way he couldn't.

He pulled up towards the driveway and watched as the doors to the household opened up. Tony stepped outside and crossed his hands across his chest.

"I think we found a way to fix everything." He said and watched as Tony glanced at him with suspicious eyes. "And I mean everything."

"Entertain me then." The man sighed and motioned for them to sit outside on the porch. "I'll be right back, I'll fetch you all drinks."

"You don't have to." Natasha said with a smile, but Tony was already halfway inside.

"Yeah but I want to."

Five minutes later the man came back with what seemed to be chocolate milk. He handed Steve a glass and the man graciously took it.

"Milk?" Scott mumbled but sipped it anyway.

"It tastes fine, I don't know what you're talking about." Tony shrugged, "Besides, Steve had always liked it."

He smiled a little as he gripped the edge of the glass. It was always something that Tony and him kept to themselves.

Besides it would have been strange to announce that Captain America liked chocolate milk; it was always their little secret.

Then Scott started talking about the possibility of time travel through his experience with the quantum realm. Stark frowned and was fast to shut him down.