What The Hell Is Happening?(1/2)[StevexTony + Clint in the back]

AN: here's an actual ship now, is been a while since I wrote Stony but I sprinkled a little something else.

Summary: Tony wasn't having the greatest of days but it's about to get a whole lot worse.

Third Person's POV

His vision blurred as he tried to grasp his surroundings. Ashes danced in the wind and rubble continued to crumble and fall. He could hear the distant sounds of sirens coupled with screams of agony from nearby civilians. From what he could tell, there were casualties along with severe damage along the block's radius.

His head pounded as he finally stood on his feet; at first glance it seemed he escaped unscathed but then he saw the blood drop to the rubble. His fingers raised towards his head and dabbed the area only to find dark blood coating his fingertips. That's probably what gave him a headache, but he decided to ignore it for now.

"Tony!" Somebody called out his name, he turned his head and saw a familiar face run towards him. They hugged him, but his head was too elsewhere to register the physical affection. Soft hands brushed his hair out of his face and he glanced upwards at them. "Thank God you're alive."

"What happened?" He murmured as he glanced around once again. His eyes fluttered as he watched a body being pulled out of the rubble. The sight of the body made him feel nauseous and he quickly turned his gaze elsewhere.

He was pulled into a hug once again and he pressed his head against the other man's chest.

"What do you remember?"

He frowned and tried his best to recall the memory, he must have hit his head, hard  "We were on a date, but something was wrong..."

"We went our separate ways to investigate but then a detonation went off." The other finished off the story, "I'm going to stay behind and help, but you should get your injuries checked out."

"I-I'll stay with you."

"Tony..." A sigh came with his name, "At least get your wounds checked first."

"­Yeah." He agreed and pulled away from the other man. "You know you worry too much about me old man."

They smiled softly at him, "You mean a lot to me is all."

He went home that evening to reconstruct what happened in his workshop. The holograms scaled down the area that was affected and he did a reading through the area. He found that the detonation was done remotely but it wasn't as if he could trace the signal.

"Sir if I may, I ran tests and found that the machinery used to conduct the bombing has some energy basing."

That piqued his interest, "Can we link that to anything then?"

"I'm afraid this might be hard to hear."

"Just spit it out." He huffed, today had already been a long enough day. The last thing he wanted was more diversions before he received answers.

"The energy, it matches the arc reactor you use to both power your suit and the Avengers facility."

He paused, unable to even comprehend that fucking sentence. The only question that lingered in his mind was, how. Nobody else had access to his arc reactor and he knew that he never disclosed the information to anybody else.

"That can't be right, we both know nobody else has access to the arc reactor." He shook his head with disbelief as he looked through the readings himself. His heart sank as his AI was correct.