Can I Adopt Him? (Superfamily)

AN: no one:

Me: LETS WATCH ENDGAME FOR THE THIRD TIME (3 ½ if you count an incident that happened at my cinema AHHAH)

Anyways here's a superfamily, I think this was a prompt but im gonna alter it and write a bit of FFH.

Summary: In which Tony Stark adopts a kid and finds a husband whilst he's at it.

Third Person's POV

Parenting was ... interesting to say the least. You never really know what to expect from a five-year-old kid that doesn't really have an 'off' switch. One minute he's sitting on the ground colouring and the next minute he's trying to chew on a cable.

It was exhausting but he did his best; and his best was somehow good enough as his kid was still very much alive.

Adopting Peter Parker had never been his plan but how could he say no?

Granted, at the age of twenty-five he certainly wasn't expecting to suddenly be a parent. Hell, the morning he first met Peter, he was hungover.

He walked past an orphanage that morning with an iced coffee only to be met with a child suddenly clinging to his legs. If he had to be frankly honest, he almost started throwing out profanities but then he glanced down.

Large hazel eyes stared at him and reminded him of Bambi.

"Peter get back here!" Somebody shouted and he turned his head around to find a disgruntled woman.

She caught sight of the child and immediately stormed over. He sighed, unsure of how much bullshit he was willing to deal with today.

"Come along now, you're bothering this man." She grounded into him and outstretched her arm towards him.

The boy whimpered and hid behind his legs.

He raised an eyebrow and caught the lady's hand just before she could touch him.

"I don't think he wants to go anywhere with you." He said in a calm tone. She shot him a look and immediately pulled her hand back.

"He needs to come back to the orphanage, you don't have say in what he wants."

He glanced down at Peter who almost seemed scared.

"If that's the case, then about I adopt him?" He mused with a cocky smile. "I think I'd be doing you both a favour."

She seemed baffled and for a moment she just gaped at him.

"What?" He scoffed and sipped his coffee. "You're really going to turn a possible adoption down?" Before she could speak he spoke up again, "Even if you do, with my credibility I'll have him either way."

Least to say, two months later coupled with some amazing lawyers, he was finally a father.

He didn't inform his team, he didn't think he'd need to. One day he just showed up at the Tower with Peter in his hands along with some of the boy's belongings.

"Whose child did you take?" Steve asked with a raise of an eyebrow as he laid eyes on them both.

He rolled his eyes and set the boy down. "Good to know you think that low of me."

The other man approached them and crouched down to greet the boy.

His heart almost melted at the sight of it, but he contained his emotions for now.