Busy (Tony X Clint)

AN: I really wanted to get something out so remember when I said I've been writing a crap tonne of Tony and Clint. Here is actually the start of that series, but I'll provide a link for the rest. So you can go read them all! It's a Google Drive link which should open on your phone but if anyone wants to read it and is having trouble, It's no trouble for me to just make a "Random Drabbles" book where i can shove all that in there. Because trust me it's alot :D

Oh yeah whatever is in underline and bold is just my own comments. OH YEAH IF ANYONE ACTUALLY READS THAT SERIES, TELL ME, MESSAGE ME TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK, LETS BE FRIENDS. By the way. Like by the way, there are tonnes of crossovers in these things and you guys may have little to no idea who they are. So I'll note it before the start of each chapter on the drive. Tell me if there's something wrong with the link, it also maybe easier if you have the Drive app because when I tried doing it online it kept disapearing (on my phone) Dm me for link :), bit hard copying and pasting here.

Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-kjFlAfZRfOOW8zYlhvSFpIZms

Summary: Barton is always away at work and hardly finds the time to come home and see his family. 

Third Person's POV

"Hey call me okay? I'm getting a little worried"

Click

"You haven't been picking up my calls, don't ignore me like this"

Click

"Hey, I'm guessing your busy at work. But come home soon yeah? I don't know how to be a parent and Ezra misses you"

Click

"Thanks for making Ezra's day by showing up at his party. Sad you had to leave so soon though"

Click

"C'mon Ezra tell your Daddy how much you love him, he's busy at work but I'm sure he'd love to hear you"

Click

He flipped through the voicemails that were left for him until he was satisfied enough to turn his phone off and placing it aside. He sighed and leaned back against the leather office chair closing his eyes for a brief moment to relax. He'd listen to the voicemails occasionally, they calmed him down and made him smile on the worst of days.

He's always busy at work, he had no time to go home and spend time with his family. The constant board meetings, paperwork and not to mention he worked on field missions practically ensured that he would never go home. Just as he was about to fall into an accidental nap, there was a knock on his office door. He jolted up and his eyes immediately darted towards the door, he couldn't remember the last time he slept. He couldn't even tell if he was awake right now.

"Yeah?" He called out in a tired voice, the door slid open revealing one of the SHIELD agents. She walked towards him and handed him files. He huffed and took them from her hands, she just smiled politely and excused herself before she left the room. He groaned and tossed the files aside, then he laid his head on the cold table. In his view, he saw the picture frame that stood just by his laptop.

It was a picture of his family, he looked happy in the photo, something he hadn't felt in a long time. His son was sitting on his shoulders, reaching for something in the skies and his husband stood beside him smiling. He managed to smile, his son looked so happy, so innocent. His soft brown hair blowing in the wind and his blue eyes glinted under the soft lighting.

He wanted to see him, see his husband while he's at it. He'll get his assistant to clear things up for next Monday, then he can go home.

Time Skip