Room-Mates (MattXClint)

AN: Sorry guys for the wait, having the worst case of writer's block :X so if you guys have any prompts, do leave them in the comments. Gonna do another MattXClint chap, btw I haven't been watching Daredevil at all and I should. So half the stuff could be made up, gonna have a daredevil marathon before new season comes out :)

Summary: Matt and Clint live together in an apartment as room-mates but neither of them had told each other that they were kick-ass heroes.

Third Person's POV

"Oh you're back" Murdock smiled as Barton entered their apartment, he was injured and there was blood covering his body. They weren't severe injuries but Barton realised he should probably get stitches.

"Yeah" Barton replied, closing the door behind him. The two had been living with each other for a couple of months now, Matt was looking for a room-mate and Barton needed someone to pay some of the rent with him. He could probably just ask Stark to pay the whole thing off but he never did, Tony had already done a lot for him.

"And you're bleeding" Matt commented, he glanced back down at his salad and shoved more of it in his mouth. Barton rolled his eyes, Matt was blind but somehow he knew everything.

"Seriously, how the hell do you know?" Barton scoffed, sitting next to the other man and eating some of his salad with his fingers.

"I can smell it" Was all the other man said, "And stop stealing my food"

"But you come home bleeding as well! So don't come and complain to me" Clint sighed, "How come you get so injured?"

"I occasionally walk into walls Barton" Murdock smirked, "I am blind"

"But yet the other day when I threw a ball at you, you caught it, without even facing my way" The younger man stated, he just sighed and gave up. The two had always come home with injuries and they always had an excuse for it. For Murdock it was always 'I walked into a wall' and with Barton it was 'I got into a fight...again'.

It was always the same answer but the both of them never asked about it and respected each other's privacy. It was fortunate enough for Barton that Matt was blind so he can't watch the news, Barton turned on the TV.

"Masked man strikes again" The reporter presented, the TV showed a blurry photo of the masked crusader. "Hero or Villain? What are this man's intentions?"

"What do you think about him?" Matt asked, picking up the empty plate and walking to the sink.

"The masked guy?" Clint asked, jumping from behind the sofa and onto the seat. "I think he's just doing his best to protect this city, sure he's doing it without government permission but I mean if he's just trying to save New York, why blame him?"

There was a small silence, Matt smiled at Clint's comment before washing the dishes. "That's not what I've heard everyone else say"

"Well those bastards don't understand the superhero get up"

"And you do?" Matt asked, Clint grew silent and laughed to himself. "What is it?"

"I think it's time I tell you the truth Matt" Barton smiled, "I trust you"

"What is it?" Murdock paused, drying the plate and then drying his hands. He walked over to where the archer was and sat down next to him.

"Um, I'm an Avenger" Clint said, then sighing as if he'd been meaning to get that off his chest for a long time. Murdock chuckled and adjusted his glasses. "What's so funny?"

"I knew" The other man responded, Barton raised an eyebrow.

"May I ask how?"

"You come home with excessive injuries and not to mention you carry a bow"

"How the hell do you know that? You're blind! Unless you're lying about that..." Barton trailed off, Matt smirked.

"It's hard to explain and Clint, there are arrows laying everywhere" Matt commented, "I should tell you something as well"

"If you're going to tell me that you're that masked crusader, I already know" Clint smiled, Matt seemed shocked. "You come home injured as well, that crusader wears a mask around his eyes and no one would do that unless they're blind. Plus I found your blood at a scene once"

Murdock smiled and moved to touch his hand, Clint let him. "You know what else I know Clint?"

Clint frowned and Matt chuckled before kissing the archer which surprised him, Matt pulled away and Clint replied "W-what?"

"That you, have a massive crush on me" Matt whispered, Barton flushed and Murdock touched his face and Clint flushed even more. "You're adorable"

"I'm not adorable!" Clint wailed, Murdock just laughed and kissed him once again to shut him up.