Eyes and Ears (MattXClint)

Summary: Hawkeye is still trying to protect the Russians off of his building, he gets thrown into a garbage bin, guess who else he finds.

Third Person's POV

He started to walk backwards slowly, the Russians managed to surround him and there was no way out. His eyes looked around the room, looking around for every possible escape route but before he could do anything one of them grabbed him and threw him out of the window. He reached for a grappling arrow but it was too late, he landed in a garbage bin.

"Ouch..." He groaned but was surprised at a rather soft landing.

"What the hell?! Get off!" Someone said in a muffled voice,Barton soon realised he landed on top of someone and he quickly jumped off. He studied the man, he wore black all over and his mask covered his eyes, Clint snorted at that.

"Why are you in here?" Barton asked, jumping out of the rubbish bin, the man also did the same. They stood face to face in silence fora moment, then it hit the archer, this man was the black vigilante that people kept talking about. Barton immediately grabbed an arrow and pointed it at the man's head, the man slowly put his hands up.

How did he know that I was going to shoot him? He can't possibly see out of that mask Clint frowned, the man opened his mouth to speak.

"I was thrown into the bin by Russians" He explained, he cocked his head to one side. "Interesting choice of weapons"

"How the hell do you do that?!" Barton scowled, pulling the bowstring tighter.

"It's hard to explain but listen, whatever the news has said about me, it's not true! You have to believe me Hawkeye"

"One why would I listen and two how do you even know that I'm Hawkeye?"

"Who else runs around with a bow and arrow?" The man smiles, Barton sighed and lowered his weapons and the masked man puts his hands down. "What happened to shooting me?"

"I don't believe that you set off those bombs" The archer said, placing the arrow back. "Clint Barton, that's my name if you're wondering"

Matt listened to his heartbeat, the archer wasn't lying. "Why would you tell me your real name?"

"So I can get to know yours" Clint smirked, "Just kidding, because when I give out a fake name I always forget what it is. One time I blew my cover because I forgot my ID"

Matt chuckled, "My name is Matt Murdock"

"Wait! You're that blind lawyer?!" Clint gaped, the man nodded and slowly took of his mask. Barton studied him and realized he wasn't lying, it was the lawyer. Then Barton realised the man was bleeding. "We need to get you patched up"

"N-no, I'm ok" Matt stumbled, "I have someone that can help me"

"My apartment is just in the area" Barton smiled, "Its fine really"

-----------------------------------------------------------

"There we go, all done" The archer smiled when he finished wrapping bandages around Murdock's wound. Matt smiled and slowly got up, he put his shirt  back on and opened his mouth to speak.

"Thank you" Matt said, "I'm sorry if I caused any trouble"

"I'll do you a favour and get the cops off of your back"

"The cops are bad guys as well, we need to get to Fisk" Matt sighed, "If you could help me take him down, then that would help"

"I'll send a word to the Avengers" Barton smiled, "We don't make a bad team you and I"

"Maybe people with disabilities work well" Murdock smiled.

"Ok, I can deal with you knowing I have a bow and arrow but how in the actual hell, do you know I'm deaf?!" Clint exclaimed, scrubbing his face with his hand. "You're supposed to be blind"

"I just know" The vigilante shrugged, "Like I said, it'shard to explain"

"Man...Bruce would love to cut you up and experiment on you"The archer muttered.

"What did you say?"

"Oh nothing, nothing at all"

Matt smirked at him, "That...is definitely a lie"