Dirty Fighting (T'ChallaxClint)

AN: sorry for dying but; 1. my laptop sorta broke, 2. I have my final exams in about a week so I can get into uni next year. 3. I'll be in Japan with friends in December so if I'm absent more than usual that will be why.

Summary: T'Challa challenges Clint to a fight, it goes down...interestingly.

Third Person's POV

"This place is so cool!" Clint Barton beamed as he gestured towards Wakanda. "People sorta stare at me funny but I usually have that effect on people." He said almost too proudly.

"Pay them no mind. We are not used to seeing Americans in Wakanda." T'Challa answered with a slight chuckle. The two continued to walk side by side with the Dora Milaje following closely behind.

"God the food looks amazing too!" Clint grinned as he eyed the assortment of food on display.

"Would you like some?" T'Challa offered, he watched as the other man's eyes glistened with joy. The food was promptly bought. "I don't mean to sound as if I want you to leave but...you don't miss home?"

"I've never really had a home." Clint mumbled as he nibbled on his food. "The closest thing I had to home was the Avengers but Mom and Dad had a divorce, nothing I can do you know?"

"I apologise for asking." T'Challa frowned but watched as the blonde simply waved it off. "You are welcome to stay in Wakanda for as long as you want."

[...]

"There is no fucking part of this that is okay!" Barton shouted as he blocked a kick that came for his head. "You are literally a fucking super human!" The blonde was interrupted by a harsh uppercut to his chin. He stumbled back and felt the blood rush out of his nose.

"Then I suppose you might want to learn how to counter or flee better." T'Challa smirked as he attacked once again. The man's moves were fast and calculated. Barton managed to move out of the way as he felt an arm brush past his cheek.

"I know how to do both of those but-" He was cut off once again as a leg slammed his side. He gasped and quickly bounced back. "F-Fuck, just give me a minute will you?"

"I believe there are no minutes given in a real fight." The King reminded and lunged forward with a punch. To his dismay Barton caught his arm and pulled him forward to knee him in the stomach. "Good."

"No! Not good!" Clint hissed as he felt the other man pull his arm away. "How is this fight fair? Or logical? By now I'd have my hand hanging out of a tail-light."

"I thought you were a master assassin?" T'Challa teased, "I was not aware all assassins are this weak." He pinned the blonde against the ground and watched Barton's feeble attempt to struggle.

"There is no part of my job description that says I have to fight super humans." Clint chocked out with a bloodied grin. The King continued to perch atop of him, as if to mock the blonde's defeat. "This is exactly why birds fly away when they see a cat."

"That analogy is not an excuse for your loss."

"It's good enough of an excuse!" Barton muttered as he tried to struggle once again. A beat passed. "You've made your point! Now get off me!"

"No." T'Challa smirked, his knee suddenly brushed past the younger man's groin. He watched as Clint jolted upwards.

"Hey! Heyheyehyehey! Even I don't fight that dirty." Clint felt the heat rise to his cheeks.

"It slipped my mind you enjoy being held down like this."

"You're being an ass, you know that?"

"You're speaking to a King."

"Yeah well, the King is exposing all my dumb kinks, so I think I have the right to call you an ass." Barton said, "I'll take a beating from Okoye than this any day." T'Challa shrugged and pulled away.

"Then I suppose you won't have my attention tonight." T'Challa said as he fixed up his clothing. Clint promptly sat up and rubbed the back of his head.

"W-wait, c'mon man." Barton whined softly, his pants felt tighter than before. "I take whatever I said back. Whatever you want you holy fucking grace."

"Yes, I do believe that's the more appropriate manner to speak to a King." The man continued to tease only to watch the blonde raise an eyebrow.

"Is that enough for you to want to fuck me?"

T'Challa actually laughed at that. "I don't see why not. You seem to be...excited anyway." His eyes darted from top to bottom of Barton. Clint flushed red and hid his face in embarrassment with a muffled 'fuck you'.

"You sir, are a fucking asshole."

AN: Was T'Challa out of character? Probably. Am I too tired to give a heck, y e s.